These tips were compiled by Daintree's Paul Barnes and were featured in the latest edition of Hot Press magazine.
1. Consider making your own stationery, for a personal creative touch. It's amazing what you can do on your own PC.
2. Use the best quality materials. You don't have to compromise on quality
3. Designing your invitations, consider the size; make sure you can get an envelope to fit
4. Test the paper on your printer. Not all papers work with all printers.
5. Don't send real flower petals to Australia or New Zealand: customs will confiscate them!
6. Remember it's normally one invite per couple.
7. See the "how to videos" on the Daintree Paper website.
8. You can use the templates on the Daintree site to type in your guests names.
9. Send your invites out at least 6 weeks beforehand.
10. Prepare yourself for all the compliments you will receive on making your beautiful invitations.